Happy iNSD | Minimum 40% off | Freebie | Gift With Purchase | Grab Bag | New Collection It's Fruity Summer Time

By Erika T. - 10:04 AM


Happy iNSD my dear blog readers!



Today I want to introduce you a lot of new products designed especially for this occasion. From today until Sunday { May 5-8 } you will find in my shop the new fresh collection It's Fruity Summer Time with 60% off, new Grab Bag at a fantastic price and a minimum 40% discount on everything else.
I made for you also a small gift. I hope you'll enjoy it.
But that's still not all.
Brand new gift with the purchase each day!
From 5-8 May you spend a minimum of $ 10 you'll automatically receive a free gift from our designers each day!

It's Fruity Summer Time Collection 60% off ONLY during INSD!

Grab Here

Collection includes
*Full Kit It's Fruity Summer Time
*Clusters It's Fruity Summer Time
*Playing With Words It's Fruity Summer Time
*Photomasks It's Fruity Summer Time
*Quick Pages It's Fruity Summer Time
*Journal Cards It's Fruity Summer Time






I would like to show you the wonderful layouts by my team, because my girls are very talented...


Don't Miss the
opportunity grab the collection at this price!!!
Another new product is Grab Bag for designers with 6 brand new products inside for fantastic price $8 ONLY.. From May 5 - 8

Grab here


I created for you a small gift coordinated with my new collection
freebie It's Fruity Summer Time


Grab Here
Thank you all for comments on my fan page and here! I pick 3 of you for free copy of collection

Winners are
 
Mary Gass
Boubou Trucmuch
Alena Leane 
 
Congrats!!
Please contact me on my email address
erika@etdesigns.eu


HAPPY iNSD
Erika

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov