Take me to the sea collection, winners, coupon

By Erika T. - 9:33 AM

Hi my dear blog readers,



I am happy to introduce you my new collection Take me to the sea.
I really enjoyed a work with the kit and all products. I love summer and sea kits, this is one from my most favourite theme and season.

The Collection Take me to the sea includes six full products
{The pictures and links are clicking}

~Take me to the sea kit & labels
~Take me to the sea quick pages
~Take me to the sea playing with brushes
~Take me to the sea clusters
~Take me to the sea clipping masks
~Take me to the sea frames

____________

now you can save 10% off with the coupon
etd_summer_10
____________




beautiful inspirations


--------------------------------------------
Thank you very much for all birthday wishes!!! I was so surprised! :-)
I pick 3 winners for the new collection from fb fanpage and blog

The winners are

Sally McLaughlin
Vp Lahey
Serry Pennington


Congrats ladies,, please contact me back on this email address or
erika@etdesigns.eu
for your free copy of collection


I wish you a great weekend ♥
Erika

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 komentárov

  1. wish a many many return of day and lot of birthday wishes for you. may you stay long and strong :)

    ReplyDelete